This is going to be a very angry post. If you dislike reading an angry blogger I kindly advise you to close this window now.
...
Stop asking my friends why I am "avoiding" you. Go ask yourself. Who started ignoring me first when I was just showing concern???
When I saw you again in the servers after 1265162514256124 months, I said hi to you more than three times. Did you answer me? No lor. But you were happily talking to our other friends, excluding me very deliberately.
Ok fine, I know when to back off unlike some people.
That was back when you had a girlfriend and told us oh, you can't CS with us cos you were "chionging MU", every moment you have you have to up your rankings. Fine, to each it's own.
I even told you very generously back then, that if you ever need us, you can always look us up. Guess what? You never did bother to contact us the whole time you were with your gf, until she broke up with you.
So why the hell you think I wanna answer you now? Just cos your gf is no longer around?
Don't act as though you're some big shot please. You can choose to ignore people, but people have to hang around waiting to talk to you?
Grow up. You are already 21. Please act your age.
Just for your information, I am not blind or deaf. I can see what you type and hear what you say on the mic. Last night was COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR. Go ask yourself. What have you become? Vulgarities every SINGLE round. If you are perhaps thinking I will not take any action the next time around, good luck to you.
Don't pretend to be the innocent party and tell my friends "Oh I don't know why rox is angry with me". I know you have a very nice way of twisting the facts until it seems like the whole world is at fault.
Wake up Eugene. I was not alone in the servers. So don't think you can tell Sol a nice little story to put the blame one someone else whom "you quoted". Oh please, you're saying you ACTUALLY NEED TO QUOTE VULGARITIES?
I specfically heard you several times without quoting anything. I may be older than you, but my sense of hearing is still intact.
If you ever let me catch you at it again, you can forget about ever being unbanned. Even if you get unbanned by someone else, I will personally make sure every single time I play in the servers I will re-execute your ban across. It is not as though you are ignorant of the server rules. You have been playing with us for so long, way before your MU stint. So don't give me that kinda crap.
I will make it clear today, since you seem to have doubts of my intentions. Yes, what you suspect is correct. I am not interested in talking to you. I don't have time or patience for immature people like you who think the whole world revolves around them. I have my own life to run and my own game to enjoy, with friends whom I care about and who care about me too.
Unlike you, I happen to treasure my friends very much. Whatever concern I show each of them is for real. I rather spend more time on people like Junk, JL, ES, Gerg, and Sol, than to even indulge in petty converstation with you. Unfortunately to say, I've wasted enough time and energy on you already. I would prefer to forget you ever existed in my life.
If you think that by my being angry with you makes you "deserving" of an explanation from me like you told Sol, this is as good as it gets. I don't need to explain anything to you, especially since it was you who already made it so clear long ago that my friendship wasn't needed.
This explanation is here only because I want you to read for yourself and stop bothering my friends and acting like you are the injured party.
By the way, I don't give a damn about any reply you may want to post on your blog. You can post whatever shit you wish. I don't even GO to any of your many blogs anymore. So my advice to you is, if you're thinking of starting a blog-post war, have fun spamming yourself.
Don't even bother yourself to MSN me. You were blocked and deleted a long time ago.
- 23 July 2006 1:07am -
No comments:
Post a Comment